Bee Venom Mask Sachet
Living Nature’s Bee Venom Mask combines organic Bee Venom with the natural botanicals of organic Manuka Honey and certified organic Coconut Oil to create a mask that plumps, tightens, and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, giving skin a healthy and youthful glow. It uses a certified organic cotton fibre mask to deliver nourishment and active bee venom, providing a pleasant warming sensation upon application.
Formulated for all skin types, this mask has been made from the highest quality ingredients and is the perfect anti-ageing treatment, made in New Zealand from natural and organic ingredients.
Living Nature’s Bee Venom Mask is available in an individual sachet or as a box of six here.
1 x 20ml sheet mask
Warning: Not suitable for anyone with bee-related allergies.
Bee venom is a complex mixture of proteins with unique pharmacological activity, and can be used cosmetically to stimulate the skin into thinking it has been lightly stung and cause the body to encourage the production of collagen and elastin. Bee venom aids as a carrier for other ingredients, and allows ingredients such as Manuka honey to penetrate deeper into the skin.
For the ultimate indulgent experience, following the use of the Bee Venom face mask during the evening, apply Living Nature’s Radiance Night Oil to your face and neck: the perfect pair.
Living Nature’s Bee Venom Mask is an extension to their range, pH balanced and free from mineral oils, PEGS and synthetic fragrances and preservatives. All Living Nature products, ingredients and manufacturing processes adhere to strict regulatory standards. We can assure our customers of high quality formulations.
- Remove any make up, cleanse your face and pat dry.
- Unless your skin is sensitive, using Living Nature’s Skin Revive Exfoliant prior to treatment will assist in removing dead skin cells, allow the mask to penetrate and perform more effectively.
- Using the tear indicator, tear open the sachet and remove the mask from the sachet.
- Carefully unfold the mask and apply to your face. A pleasant warming and tightening sensation upon application may be felt.
- Leave on the skin for 10-20 minutes.
- Remove the mask, gently clean any excess product off with lukewarm water, and pat dry.
- Relish in your now smooth and fresh skin.
- Apply Radiance Night Oil or your normal Toning Gel and Night Cream.
The Bee Venom Mask can be used weekly or more often if desired.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. In the event of eye irritation, immediately rinse carefully and thoroughly with water without applying pressure. If prolonged discomfort occurs remove mask immediately and gently wash your face.
Not suitable for anyone with bee-related allergies.
INGREDIENTS: Aqua, Glycerin (vegetable glycerin)**, Apitoxin (bee venom)**, Mel (manuka honey)**, Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil**, Galactoarabinan (larch tree extract), Isoamyl laurate, Xanthan gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Caprylyl/Capryl glycosides, Triethyl citrate, Sodium phytate, Benzoic acid, Sodium Cocoyl glutamate, Polyglceryl-5- Oleate , Citric acid, Sodium levulinate, Sodium anisate, Parfum*. *From natural essential oils: Geraniol and Limonene. **Certified organic. Always refer to the product packaging for the most current list.