BePure Gut Assist
Developed by Ben Warren, BePure Gut Assist is an all in one, high strength upper digestive support, formulated with powerful active digestive enzymes.
BePure Gut Assist acts like the ignition at stage one of your digestion. Digestive enzymes play a crucial role in gut health, functioning as a catalyst to accelerate biochemical reactions within the body that break down food for proper assimilation and nutrient absorption in the body.
BePure Gut Assist contains beneficial digestive enzymes, hydrochloric acid and bile supporting properties. These key ingredients support effective digestion of all carbohydrates, fats and protein while helping to regulate cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
WHY DO WE NEED BEPURE GUT ASSIST?
Unfortunately due to poor diet choices, nutritional deficiencies, especially a lack of zinc, and the process of aging, many people are not naturally producing the optimal level of digestive enzymes required for healthy digestion.
WHO IS BEPURE GUT ASSIST FOR?
- Upper digestive issues
- Aging (we lose the ability to produce digestive enzymes as we age)
- Leaky Gut
- Nutrient deficiencies, especially zinc deficiency
- Poor immunity
BePure Gut Assist is a very powerful product designed to aid optimal gut health. Our bodies are all biochemically unique and thus, we all respond differently to nutritional products. If you have any questions around whether this product is right for you, please contact the BePure team on 0800 52 54 52.
If you currently experience or have any of the following conditions, please contact the BePure team before choosing BePure Gut Assist to determine whether it is right for you at this time:
- Over-production of hydrochloric acid (stomach acid)
- Taking a prescription proton pump inhibitor, i.e. omeprazole, Losec, pantoprazole, mylanta
- Have had structural changes to your GI tract (gastrointestinal surgeries including bypass, Nissan fundoplication, etc)
- Significant gut dysfunction including Crohns, Ulcerative Colitis, Peptic ulcer(s), active H. Pylori infection, Barretts Oesophagus, Diverticulitis or any other gastrointestinal pathology. It is recommended for these conditions, to first check with your medical professional that this product is right for you.
- Pregnancy or breastfeeding